Sunday 3 October 2010

The Five Ghosts

One of my favourite things to use youtube for is finding a good remix. This isn't the easiest thing in the world as you've got a lot to go through these days to find something you can really connect with. Today was my lucky day! I've heard of LightsOverLA before, my preferred track being the Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know remix.
However, until now I have to confess I'd never really noticed the talent behind the remixes. The one I'm recommending to you today is the LightsOverLA, Stars - Dead Hearts remix. They had lights inside their eyes.
Summing something up to a quick, monosyllabic review is not something I'm very good at, but for this; "Hauntingly beautiful", is going to be my answer. Your next 4:11mins will definitely not be a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words.