Monday 6 September 2010

Sinner or a Saint?

I feel like I'm living in a dream. Or at least I certainly wish I was, sleep may find a way into my life that way. And why the hell did I have to come back from the flower of the west to this place so quickly? I know that I'm going to make some mistakes now, unfortunately I'm not willing to stop them either. Don't loose control, keep focus? Not me clearly!
I am so sad about having to drop Politics. What a mess today is.
Music is turning out to be far too evocative, roll on lemon strips. Apparently they're stress relieving. I find that hard to believe having taken up AS Statistics for this year, on top of my other subjects. Why did I bother rejoicing the fact that I was "Never going to have to do Maths again!", after my GCSEs? Waste. Of. Time.
We're under the sheets and you're killing me. Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words.