Monday 13 September 2010

Light Me Up

Just when you thought ice cream couldn't get any better!

I've spent a lot of time reading optimistic websites. It's really quite the smile inducer :)
I also simply can't stop listening to Ellie Goulding's 'This Love (Will Be Your Downfall)' and especially Red Light Company's 'When Everyone is Everybody Else'. At least I get to rock out in some chunky headphones haha. My timetable is going to break me this year! I'm sure it's more full than it was last year, how has this happened?? Absolutely loving the VMAs on MTV tonight. Fantastic performances all around, one day I will go! I really want some red lipstick. David Grohl has such a nice voice, mmm. Oh Oz, please go home. She really misses you. Argh I need way more than eleven hours sleep to function. Send postcards, you never know how happy they'll make someone. Why are my feet always cold? And now I'm rambling, looking to be a long week then clearly. I'll just leave with this cutie, everyone is somebody's secret.

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words.