Wednesday 3 November 2010

Take Off Your Colours

Stop pulling me back to reality. I do research in the evenings and sleep all day. I answer the phone without a voice (quite literally) and I've given in on the whatever is behind the front door. I want the change without the consequence. Could that go on my Christmas list to Santa? I'm avoiding mirrors and photographs, unless they date before 2009. The book I'm reading, "The Wit and Wisdom of Oscar Wilde" is little more than brilliant. Quotes may appear here, and there. I swear the landing light keeps clicking on and off. No more lunch dates. Definitely no more boy-s. I think I'm throwing in the towel on my current education? I know this is bad but I can't seem to muster much towards this great catastrophe. Coast is fabulous. I think a written diary might make much more sense from now on. I've got History for Sale, on repeat. When did my cat get so loud?

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words.