Saturday 6 March 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On

That would be Stereophonics current new album :)
Saw them last night and they were absolutely brilliant. Just moment after moment. I've been to a lot of gigs over the past few years but that one topped them all off. Well worth both money and the 6 month wait!
The arena was completely packed but I still think we had the best view going. Shame really that the light show was just so fantastic that my phone camera couldn't cope. Lack of photos is made up in the lovely dark green tour t-shirt I got! Makes up for it by the power of a thousand.
I don't know if it's just me that always finds after a concert that you suddenly find you have to listen to anything and everything by that band - whatever you can get your hands on. A bit like an end of season sale in your favourite shop, just minus the scary female bargain warriors.
I know that I definitely got that vibe after Foals, Athlete, Franz Ferdinand and Editors haha. Actually thinking about it the support bands were all pretty good too - I think we fell a little bit in love with Glaswegian band Hip Parade, cheeky little chats with the crowd and having to remember to speak slowly for the majority of people who couldn't understand his strong accent. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words.