Saturday 20 March 2010

Finally Woken

"Today's the first day of the rest of your life."

I nearly always wake up thinking it is a completely different time and day from what it actually is! Today was partial confusion thanks to the birds dancing about on the roof above my room. As much as I love them, I wish they'd stop so I could try sleeping past 7:30am. Having done a long, long 42 hour stint with the doom of coursework hanging over this week I feel very sleep deprived for the first time in a while. At least the work was finally done :) Can't believe how fast things are moving at the moment, it's nearly April already so lots of birthdays soon to come! I love buying birthday presents, or just generally gifts it's a wonderful feeling.
Literally could listen to MTV Hits, Dance etc. alllll Saturday if I had the time to, but unfortunately I have to get up and do this, that and the other. Let's hope the sun comes out soon, I love the warm glow and smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words.