Sunday 23 January 2011

On My Way to Absence

What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do? What did I do?


Your words are too much, let me mine instead.


Now they'll see. The loss was near great, personality led astray. Crazy was somehow construed as 'beautiful'. Stop pointing blame at love and devotion, and stop using those as the delicious remedy. Fingers locked together mean something till they've fallen cold. That lock was there for a reason. Control was required, you didn't give that. You'll say all these nothings when you have read this, yes I know you are. Be pragmatic. They might be the ghosts of another story but they are not the Devil's spoke of this malady. Promises for you cannot be empty.

What did I do?

3 comments:

  1. Mhairi, We do love you

    I don't think I'll be able to get through to you any other way because you won't reply to texts and you've presumably deactivated facebook to revise...

    We all desperately want to help you.

    Give me a call or something whenever you need to, we can have green tea and a chat if that's what you want.

    You can delete this comment if you don't want other people to see it

    Love you barry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, thank you for following me.
    I've only had a quick look through your blog; you're such a beautiful soul. Your writing is wonderful, you stand for so much.
    I love you for that.
    I do hope you're well, darling; you're so precious.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes, we do nothing.
    and it still happens.


    i hope you're okay.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words.